About HIFR Ministries
"Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set
before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right
hand of the throne of God."
Heaven Is For Real Ministries, Inc. was established in May of 2011 due to the overwhelming response to the book “Heaven is for Real” by Todd Burpo. HIFRM is dedicated to changing lives and serving others through Jesus Christ. To read more about Todd, click here.
First, and foremost, we give God all the glory for all he has done in our lives and in this ministry.
Our purpose HIFRM is to connect people to Christ and to glorify our risen Savior.
- ... in the divine nature of Jesus Christ, who was both fully God and fully man.
- ... in one God, three persons of one substance; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- ... the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, infallible and without error.
- ... in the Holy Spirit who lives within us, giving us the power to live a holy life.
- ... that man was created in God’s image, but because of Adam’s sin is depraved.
- ... that Christ died on the cross so that by faith in Him we are given salvation.
- ... that good works show evidence of our faith in Christ.
- ... in the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and Baptism.
- ... that sanctification is the work of God in the life of the believer.
- ... the Holy Spirit gives spiritual gifts to all believers for edifying the Church.
- ... in the personal return of Christ to receive His believers into eternal life.
The Great Commandment
Jesus said, "Love
the Lord your God with all your heart… soul… and mind. This is the first and
greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as
yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
The Bible is the highest source of written authority for God's plan for His people; it reveals how to live out that plan, individually and corporately. Beliefs, practices, priorities are to be anchored in clear biblical teachings.
Jesus Christ is the defining feature of God's will for all humankind. In Christ is found the highest and most practical meaning and clearest example for holy living or godliness. Christ is both example and strength as Wesleyans pursue integrity, excellence, faith, hope, and love.